Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Has your ex girlfriend/boyfriend ever tried to come back to you?

i want to hear your story , why did you break up?, how long did it take them to try to come back?, did you get back with them?, the reason i ask is i just went through a break up which quite frankly broke my heart, but when i tell people my story,( i was good to her , we have a son together, she cheated on me and is now living with this guy, i did not cheat on her, she said she was unhappy but has no good reason to be unhappy..( she said this out of her own mouth), we were together almost 5 years, just to sum it up quickly).....they always say that she will try to come back, but to me at least at this point which it has been two months it seems the oppisite, so again i would like to hear your story, did she ever come back, realize she/he made a mistake, again i want to hear your story..thxHas your ex girlfriend/boyfriend ever tried to come back to you?
Yep Yep I cried, prayed, and begged for him to come back but as soon as i let it go my first love came back to me 1 year later and came to my doorstep it was very random and then he begged like a puppy dog until he finally got the point.Has your ex girlfriend/boyfriend ever tried to come back to you?
Yes, my ex boyfriend came back, and now we have been married for 10 years! It's totally possible, especially since you have a son that ties you together and because you love her.





In my situation, I just tried to remain kind and considerate after the break-up, even though I was truly heartbroken and hurt. By doing that, I didn't ';burn bridges,'; and left open the possibility of us reuniting. I also didn't go around with a bunch of different guys to try to fill the void. While you don't want to sit around being lonely, if your ex sees you jumping from girl to girl it will be a major turn-off to her. (Not saying you would, but that's just been true in my experience.)





If you keep showing her love by being kind, complimenting her sincerely from time to time, making things easy between the two of you and your son, then it will not take long for her to realize that you are the real thing. In my case, we were apart for three months, but it can happen sooner if you play your cards right.





**I've written all about this stuff, including tips for getting your ex back on my blog. Check out the link below if you are interested. Best luck to you!
No, my ex husband cheated and left me for her and yes it broke my heart. It's been 2 yrs since my divorce and he has never contacted me or wanted me back and finally I have moved on and opened my eyes that I am better without him anyways. It was a long, hard road but I am a better person now for it and I know that I deserve someone who will be faithful to me and love me. I wouldn't take him back now if he crawled back on his hands and knees.


Have some self respect and find someone who you deserve. She will continue to be a cheater and break hearts. You dont need or deserve that.


Move on !!!
Joel, are you a dude? Its scary what men are becoming in this cuntry today.
My first boyfriend tried to come back over and over and over again. He is my one regret. I wasted time on him that is valuable time. And he cheated on me all the time. I took him back and he cheated on me in the ultimate of ways of cheating. I thought I was going to seriously die of heart pain. You know the kind that just feels lost and empty inside?





Well now I know I never loved him. I know he loved me because his family to this day tells me so... And so do other people that knew us. He is still unsettled and miserable. And I (pity) him...





Once a cheat, to me always a cheat... Let her go and move on. And if she does come back, tell her you don't want her. More than likely she will come back.





Thank the man that was able to get her to fall. Love your son, and show respect for his mom. Deal with her regarding your son and leave it at that. Your heart will heal. ( I can say I have no love for this guy I mentioned at all.)
leave and don't look back. she's a cheater and now she's with someone else.





give yourself some time alone and then go out and have fun. don't forget to be a great father at the same time.





cheaters are not worth waiting for!! don't forget that.
First of all, 2 months is not a long time to wait for anyone to come back. Try a year or so. Anyways, I dont think you should be worrying if she comes back or not. I know you hate to hear this or see this but YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR HER!! Did you ever think that maybe...just maybe this is a way of (God or whatever you believe) telling you that YOU CAN DO BETTER and she DOESNT DESERVE YOU! I know how this hurts, but you will find tons of yahoo answers about break ups and being hurt because everyone goes through this and it is normal. Most importantly, WE ALL get OVER IT. I know you love her and she probably still loves you but guess what ---%26gt; she has now chosen to be with someone else. And I bet you that she will regret it in the long run because he will not be as good as you. But what you need to concern yourself with is being better, doing better, getting your life together (financially, looking your best physically, taking care of your son). DO NOT..I REPEAT...DO NOT let her see you mourning her loss when you are around her and your son. In fact, if you can, just pretend that you are only there to answer questions about him and he is your only concern. Believe me when I say it will get to her. But if you sit there with puppy dog eyes it will only make her think that ';aww look at him...poor baby...he cant live without me...o well I will go back to him WHENEVER I am ready...but not now';. Is that what you want? You want to make yourself an option to her?? MAN please, you sound like a great person that needs to worry about you and your sons well being. Trust me, the more you focus on bettering yourself, you will be so surprised at how fast she will come running back to you. BUT THAT IS WHEN you will be in control of the situation. But you are only giving her control by worrying about her ins and outs. She is with another person and believe me NO RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO BE GREAT. There are always going to be problems and she will only regret leaving you if you give her reasons to regret it. But if she sees you looking like saddy mic sadface, she will be HAPPY she left you. I hope you catch my drift.





Step 1: Act nonchalant with her and just worry about your son


Step 2: Go to the gym, step up your finances, spirituality...etc etc (FOR YOU not for HER)


Step 3: When she realizes the grass is NOT greener on the other side- make sure you put up your fence so that she wont be able to come back in and hurt you.


Step 4: Realize that there are 6 billion ppl in the world and so many women waiting to love you with open hearts. You just have to search.





Best of luck my dear
  • curly hair
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment