Monday, August 16, 2010

What do you do with your ex-boyfriend's that wanna get back together but you don't?

how to let them down without hurting there feelings??What do you do with your ex-boyfriend's that wanna get back together but you don't?
murder himWhat do you do with your ex-boyfriend's that wanna get back together but you don't?
be like...hey, im done with you. pce
tell him u are very sori, u wud like to but the thing is that u wudnt wanna hurt him...make him feel like hes the one thats gunna hav a hard time, not you. its hapened to me before with girls :/
Well, for me, it was a boyfriend that broke up with me, told me he wanted to be friends, and then disappeared for a month.





After a month, he called me for a little bit of the bootay and I allowed it because I was down.





Well, after that he wanted to get back together and I turned him down. So for about 9 months after that, he basically stalked me. Showed up at the restaurant I worked at, wrote blogs about me so I would see them on Myspace, showed up at my house randomly.





It was so stupid.





I guess what I'm saying is that you should really turn him down, but make it very clear that you're turning him down, and that's that.
Just tell him nicely that the break up was to hard before and you don't want to go through it again or to put him through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment