Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think I could get my ex boyfriend back and if so, how?

Ok so I really want my ex boyrfriend Jake back. I'll give you the background info. We dated for 4 months last winter and then he broke up with me on valentines day. He told me that he didn't think he liked me as much as I liked him.





I started dating another guy and it lasted like 2 months. A few weeks after that was over, Jake came back and asked for me back. We hung out for the weekend but then the next week he didn't call me at all. I called him to see what was up and he told me that he had changed his mind again and that he didn't want to be with me. Why did he come back then? Was he just jealous from me dating another guy or did he really miss me?





I know he probably sounds like a douche bag but I can't stop thinking about him. It's been 3 months since I last saw him since I'm home from school for the summer (I'm in college). He texted me a couple weeks ago to ask me when I was moving back to school. Other than that we haven't talked much over the summer at all. I've been trying to move on but I can't!





Is there anyway I could get him back? Or do I just have to take a reality check that we will never be together because he doesn't like me? Tell me what you think my chances are or what I should do about the situation once I go back to school?





Thanks for your time!Do you think I could get my ex boyfriend back and if so, how?
Hello





Winning back your ex boyfriend is not easy at all. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you do the right things, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances increase dramatically.





If you want to win your ex boyfriend back try following these steps:





1.one of the most important things is to get your head straight. You need to remove the negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can't achieve the goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Negative thoughts are destructive behavior and you don't want them..





2.Don't pester your ex boyfriend. Men just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to relax by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously him, [spin]text message him, send emails to him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. You want to give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want to get back with you. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting him back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, it's recommended to get some new makeup. You will also want to get some new clothes and a new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start exercising and eating healthy. When looking good on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. By feeling good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, you will project this image to others. You will become an object of desire to men, including your ex.





I learned these tips and a lot more in a great guide that already helped more then 6100 in 67 different countries to get their ex back. You can find great review and information about this guide that was helpful for me here:





http://www.squidoo.com/magic-of-making-u鈥?/a>





I hope you will get your ex boyfriend soon!Do you think I could get my ex boyfriend back and if so, how?
I know it's going to be hard but leave the past in the past and move on. Never go back to your ex no matter how much you like him. It sounded like he was just jealous of you dating another guy. Trust me, leave him behind and find someone who will treat you right.
nah he just wants what he doesn't have and he's using you out of convenience, move on and then he will move on and then you won't have this problem anymore
he just didnt want to buy u the valentines day gift
too long did not read.
It seems pretty well obvious by your explanation that he does not want to be with you, saying that he doesn't even like you as much as you did him. But if you really want him back just tell him exactly how you feel. I don't know whats up with people these days and not being able to do that. The highschool drama was supposed to end with highschool. Just tell him what he means to you and ask him to really consider being with you again. There is no more simple or common solution to this. If he wants to be with you, he'll make the choice and come back.
Spend every free minute of every day doing something that makes you happy, either with friends or someone new.





If you think that there is nothing that could possibly make you happy, go out and do something that is stereotypically fun, for example, going to an amusement park or a funny movie.





It is hard, but if you want to get out of where you are, you gotta do it.








Eventually you will forget about Jake. Let him know how you feel one last time, and then cease chasing him - if he is worth it, he will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment