Friday, August 20, 2010

What would attract you to your ex boyfriend girls?

Hey,





My ex and i split up two weeks back. We cant avoid each other due to attending the same sports club 4-5 times a week.





However, i am taking two weeks off training (quoting illness and holiday as my reasons) to sort myself out. I plan to just concentrate on myself, bring back the guy i used to be, let go of ';us'; and get to the stage where i can just relax around her and have fun like we used to......as friends.





In two weeks me and a group of friends are going over the Dublin to celebrate my 21st birthday- my ex girlfriend is meant to be coming too as she is a big part of my friendship group. We are meant to be meeting for a drink before hand too, to clear the air.





My question to you guys is how to act in two weeks to be most attractive to my ex? MY gut instincts tell me:


- do not talk about the past


- just have fun banter with her like i used, and flirt a little but not over powering


- continue to give her alot of space


- just relax around her





Any suggestions would really really help guys, i really like this girl and although i know it will take a lot of time, patience and control to get a relationship back, i know it is what i really want.





Thanks





xWhat would attract you to your ex boyfriend girls?
You are completely right, all of the bullet points you have listed are completely the right way to go about it...take time and patience and it will pay off...





Good luck to you my dear, really wish my ex boyfriend would think like this.... :)What would attract you to your ex boyfriend girls?
Yes you got it right that you have to be patient that means you are on the right track.I have given these tips to many people and it worked well and i see it will be same for you as well.Just go through them:


How you get back together is going to depend a lot on how you broke up.


If you were the one to call it off, then you are going to have to be very careful about the way you re-approach her. She was most likely very hurt after your relationship ended, so asking her to put herself in that position again is going to be difficult. A girl is going to translate your actions as “I thought I could do better, turns out I can’t, so I guess you’ll do”. That’s not going to work a lot of the time.


If you were the one that called it off, then getting things going again is going to involve some pride swallowing on your part. You need to admit that you were wrong to call it off in the first place. A good way of doing this is to say something along the lines of “You know, I really miss the (insert something she likes here) we used to do.” Depending on her response you have your opening for a new ‘first’ date.


On the other hand, if she was the one that called things off you need to approach things differently. There was something about you, or about the situation, that didn’t make her happy. All you need to do is figure out what that was and change it, and you are half way to winning her back. From there you need her to become aware of the changed situation, re-establish contact, show her how things will be different and then convince her that getting back together is the best thing for both of you.
That sounds so caring, you must be a nice guy. My partner and I broke up for a month after ten years together. I couldnt stand being apart and neither could he. He came round one night and we just watched a film had a drink together and things happened naturally. We laughed and cuddled up and realised how much we still care and love each other. It was hard to move on, I kept asking if he'd slept with anyone else in those weeks and it started to come between us. I just think whatever happened he came back to me so noone else obviously makes him feel the same. I kept dwelling on the problems we had in the past which doesnt help. Anyway you are right not to talk about the past, my partner says the future is most important and he wants us to get married. If it is meant to be it will be so yes, just relax and things will happen if it is what you both want. Good luck.
Is there something that she loves about you? like maybe your smile (i love to see my guy smile) or her favorite shirt of yours? think about those things. Your suggestions are great

No comments:

Post a Comment