Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For the girls out there who got back with their ex-boyfriends after breaking up with them?

This is for all you girls out there who got back with their ex-boyfriends after you've broken up with them...





I had a good relationship going with a guy I met a year ago. We connected on so many levels... He was so nice, kind, sweet etc :) Anyway, about three months into our relationship, he texted me, saying ';he loved me';. I guess I kind of got scared, because I didn't really love him (yet?) and wasn't ready to say I did. That's why I broke up with him; I felt like he had a lot more feelings for me than I for him =/





Anyway, we recently graduated high school (both of us =D), and seeing him there on the graduation ceremony and talking to him afterwards made me realize I kind of miss him. A week prior to this ceremony he also sent me a little present: a pr0n video we've both watched and enjoyed when we still were together lol, it got me thinking about our time together again.





Anyway, I'm considering to hook back up with him; still have to think it through very thoroughly but I just wanted to spit out my ideas here. My question to you girls is: if you got back with your ex-boyfriend, how did it work out? Are you still together now? Was it worth it? Thanks for answering =)For the girls out there who got back with their ex-boyfriends after breaking up with them?
My Boyfriend broke up with me for two years, and then we got back together. It's a little saddening to think about my past, but I'm more thankful that we broke up. We needed time alone to grow, and see if our love is true.For the girls out there who got back with their ex-boyfriends after breaking up with them?
I got back with my ex to be honest it was hard at the start, it felt like we just got together but it slowly got easier and we worked out.


If its what you really want go for it, you will never no unless you try :)
It didn't work out. The reasons that we broke up in the first place didn't change when we got back together. Sometimes you just have to listen to your intuition and not to your heart.
me and my now not ex are still going strong we got back together a month after we broke up
i think that it could work out..it's happened to me a similar situation but then i realized that it doesnt matter if you dont love him yet...you will if you stay with him and get to know who he really is. be happy he likes you that much and i think if you give it a chance it could really work out..maybe you'll catch up to him on the amount of love XD!


btw it does work out, its worth it..give love a try!
i got back with my ex boyfriend 3 times before i finally stopped get back with him it didnt work out, everytime he would distance himself from me more and more, it wasnt worth it at all i guess i was ';blinded by love'; its defenitely normal to not want to see him with another girl but what you can do if you two still talk if his new relationship is going bad talk to him and just let him now that you are there for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment