Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your ex-boyfriend to go back out with you?

Ok i want to get back together with my ex- boyfriend, but he won't talk to me I have tried contacting him but he won't awnser me. He said last week that he missed me and i said the same back but I don't know how to get him to go back out with me. please help.......How do you get your ex-boyfriend to go back out with you?
I have the same problem!





And from experience, just don't start calling him all the time, cause that might drive him away.





I don't know what your situation is..or why there was a break up....but if he really does miss you, then he'll come around to you.How do you get your ex-boyfriend to go back out with you?
definitely do the whip cream bikini thing on his front lawn at 3 a.m.....ya might have to yell his name for a while to get him to wake up and look outside...but his reaction and the forthcoming restraining order will surely be priceless memories for both of you to share!!! go get him, girl!
............
find out if both of u r emotionally in to it. if u r, give it a little time and it will work out
he obviously doesnt miss you too much or he would have got back to you. Quit stalking the boy. Get over it. There's a reason he's your ex. The only reason he probably said that was cause he was a little horny that day and had his hopes up and now he's probably in pursuit of someone else.
yep me and victoria are
well just text him and tell him how u feel and if he feel the same way he will answer that text
i dont know, it just worked out for me. cause i really loved him and i guess he realized that i really do love him%26lt;3we are still together since 2 months,,,,,,for now!%26lt;im rethinking things!%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment