Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it ok to write your ex boyfriend a letter about how much he meant to you and why you don't want to lose him?

I want to send my ex boyfriend ( we broke up 2 saturdays ago) a letter. We were supposed to return each others items today, but I was on a vacation, and I just came back a few hours ago. Since I am so tired, I am gonna call my ex tomorrow so he can come over and give me my things, and vise versa. The thing is that I really don't want to lose him. I want to get back together with him. We did so much together, even our families and friends thought we would be the couple to last. We even did so much for each other, that it was crazy. I know he still cares about me because he told me he was proud of me on Wednesday ( I didn't hear why though, he was somewhere with noise.. I heard on the phone)





So would it be ok to write him a letter telling him how much he meant to me and why I do not want to lose him? What should I include in the letter? Thank you for all your ideas and suggestions.








BQ- what are you doing for Easter?Is it ok to write your ex boyfriend a letter about how much he meant to you and why you don't want to lose him?
If you want to continue the relationship, just tell him to his face. If he doesn't feel the same way, then it's time to grieve for the relationship for a while and then move on.Is it ok to write your ex boyfriend a letter about how much he meant to you and why you don't want to lose him?
If you're not sure about your feelings, just talk to him in person. Be honest with him and hope that he's willing to listen to you. Even if you guys don't reconcile, atleast you were able to let him know and make sure that things had to be this way. No regrets! :)
if you broke up with him it would be nice to write a letter to him. however, if he broke up with you don't write him a letter. you would sound desperate.
I would not do it because it should be him to want you. Especially if he dumped you! I really would not do it. Just leave it alone and maybe he will come around
No it makes you sound like a desperate clingy loser.





Like seriously don't!
I wouldn't do it...I think it makes you sound desperate.
  • myspace icons
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment