Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend is looking up websites on how to get your ex back?

He misses her dog, that I know for sure. She's basically the village bicycle and all his friends have had a ride. She's with some guy now but she showed up to some party without him and my boyfriend went while I was at work. He basically tried to convince me not to hang out last night and was kind of relieved looking when I decided to let him go to a local show without me. Maybe I'm reading into that too much.





But if he's looking up tips on getting ex's back...? What do you think?My boyfriend is looking up websites on how to get your ex back?
id dump that sombitchMy boyfriend is looking up websites on how to get your ex back?
Dump him!!!!!! he obviously wants someone else
His behavior does sound a bit suspicius but don't automaticly dump him. He could be looking up the websites for a friend or something. You never really know with guys.
Confront him and if you know he's lying, just leave him.
If you know for sure he's looking up tips on how to get an ex back, then here's what he's probably doing:





While he's still with you he's going to convice her to get back with him. If she says no then he's just gonna drop in and go back to normal with you. If she says yes he's gonna dump you and get with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment