Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you do when you hear your ex-boyfriend has been badly injured...?

Okay so he's not dying but he's fractured a lot of bones and I still really miss him and care about him. The thing is we haven't spoken since he broke up with me which was about a month ago and since then he has gotten back with his ex (but i'm not sure if they're still together). Do I ask him how he is and forget my feelings or should I just stop worrying about him? It just got me thinking that it could have been worse and I would have never got the chance to see or speak to him again.What do you do when you hear your ex-boyfriend has been badly injured...?
I would forget about your feelings but send a card and some candy or something he likes.


then take it from there after that.


good luckWhat do you do when you hear your ex-boyfriend has been badly injured...?
be mature about it and just ask him how he is


if his girlfriend gets mad then shes just being dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment