Friday, August 20, 2010

Ex-boyfriend coming back from trip. Should I act casual or ignore him?

Please give me answers that are sincere; I really need them. Thank you:





My bf and I broke up a month ago before he left out of the country for work. We were on good terms, but I wanted to get back together and he didn't. It was so hard on me when we broke up, but I understand that people need space to grow as individuals (and we were in a really intense relationship with no space and a lot of arguing). I miss him so much, and still want him back. I'm willing to work on the relationship and give it another shot, but I don't want him to think that we'd be going back into a relationship with no space. I gave him the whole month to himself (and we e-mailed each other twice, with friendly hellos).





My question is for the guys: If you were to see your ex-girlfriend again, would her ignoring you (and acting like she moved on) make you desire her? Or would her acting sweet, nice, and ';hey, how are you doing? I miss you?'; make you want her? Should I act like the same old me (when we were dating) or someone new and fun? Please remember: his whole issue was the fact that he didn't have any space in our relationship.





Thank you for your answers!Ex-boyfriend coming back from trip. Should I act casual or ignore him?
Obviously, I'm not a guy, but you mentioned you've emailed each other w/friendly hellos. Why don't you play it by ear when you see one another again. Of course keep it on the friendly side, but then too, you ARE the same YOU. So naturally YOU are going to ';show thru'; just by your own personality traits. You stated the ONLY thing was ';space'; issues, so of course you still do have feelings for him, that would be natural. They WILL show thru just by your ';body language'; %26amp; it no doubt wouldn't hurt to give him a hug when you see him. After all, he has to still have feelings too, %26amp; hugs are a kind of ';normal'; way to greet an ';old'; friend...best to you...:)Ex-boyfriend coming back from trip. Should I act casual or ignore him?
That's the number one tragedy why men brake up. That's who you are if it didn't work out before why do you want to hurt yourself even more. The sooner you start to heel the better. He is doing the same thing and will not get back into a relationship with you regardless. The best thing to do is stay friends for many years to come accept it.
You've gotta do what you think is best. You know your situation better than we could ever know.


But do you realize that you've posted this question in the ';Marriage and Divorce'; category? Your question has nothing to do with marriage or divorce.
be like a friend but limit yourself so you dont off as desperate..


dont be a bother or a stalker and just be casual.. you do have a life so live it and if it's meant to be it will be..
Why would you ';act'; at all? Don't seek him out, don't call him, don't text or email him. If he contacts you, be yourself. Being a phoney can only make matters worse.
Don't do anything. Unless he asks to meet up with you, leave him to his space. If you run into him in the store, just a friendly hello, none of the I want you, I miss you, etc.
Great.





Anther ';game playing'; female.





Wonderful.
Stop playing games. I would say 'grow up' but that doesn't seem likely...so do what you do, and 'ignore' him....
He's your ex. What makes you think you're even going to see him?





Don't ';act'; anything. Be YOURSELF.
Don't play stupid games. Be yourself.
Take a seat.
get in the kitchen and prepare him lunch or he will backhand you.
I would Ignore him , or just say hi and move along
Send him a ';welcome back email'; and keep it short and sweet. Let him know how you feel. Guys don't want to guess how a woman feels.....They would rather be presented the situation and make a decision based on that. Let him know that you still love him, but want him to be happy regardless of who he's with. Tell him to take as much time as he needs and if he still wants to be with you to get ahold of you.





Then wait.
I would prefer that we are still friends and you not ignore me. There is nothing wrong with moving on but still being able to say, ';hey!! how have you been?!?!!?';





As far as desire her?? The best bet you be to walk up to me with the same hey how are you thing but give me a hug and whisper in my ear how your aching to suck my cock. That would probably do it.





Another thing, how do you know he doesn't still want you? Maybe he broke it off with you because he was leaving town for a while and didn't want you to have to wait around for him to come back.
I think the best advice I can give you here is to just leave him alone. If he wants or thinks about you at all, he knows where to find you. No matter what you do, give or how you act, you can't force someone to love you. If you do contact him in any way, your desperation will show. I'm a woman and I want to run from you just reading what you wrote, so I know he'll hear it in your voice just over the phone.


The man has already made it clear that he's not interested in pursuing a relationship with you! It's time to grow up and learn another life lesson here. It's called ';Letting Go.';

No comments:

Post a Comment