Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my ex boyfriend back, and how do I know if he still likes me at all?

This is long but please help, anyway. My ex-boyfriend and I are in 8th grade. Back in October and November and December we dated, and it was a great relationship. We both told each other that we loved the other, but it wasn't the shallow kind he didn't say it for about a month, so I know it was real. SO: Flash forward. I was the lead in the school musical, he was a techie, so we got to hang out a lot. Due to my mom being insane, I was notified with three days notice that when I went to visit my dad for Christmas, that I would not be coming home, as a ';punishment.'; So when I told him that I would be leaving after final day of the play, he said. ';...F**k. My God, that really sucks.'; Than we had to get to class, so that was that. So first night of the performance, he surprised me with beautiful flowers and kissed me on the cheek, said, ';You were wonderful,'; even though was really bad. I started crying half because I did so bad, half because of me leaving. I was crying with a bunch of my friends afterwords, and I looked really bad. Second and last night of the performance: I did much better! At the cast party, everybody was signing stuff and everybody was crying and stuff, and my bf said come on, let's go where noone will bother us. So he put his arm around my waist and we went backstage the long way. Then when we were alone in the dark, he said, ';When you leave, I want you to find a nice group of friends who will watch your back. I want you to find a nice guy (so he broke up with me) who will never let ANYONE hurt you. And I want you to remember that everyone here loves you and will miss you, I more than anyone, and I always will.'; I had stopped crying, but back came the waterworks. Then he kissed me, and I said '; I love you'; back. Than we walked back to everyone else, and when I left, he had a few tears on his face, and I have known him for 3 years and never seen him cry, and his best friend says he hasn't either. Flash forward: after 3rd quarter, I convinced my mom to let me come back. So three and half months later, I'm back, and when I get there after everyone hugged and stuff, he comes over to me and starts talking. Than in homeroom, he comes up to me and says, ';So are we still going out?'; This ticked me off a little cause he had dated someone in between but they had broken up. so I said, '; No, cause usually when somebody breaks up w/ somebody, and starts dating sum1 else, they're not still dating. Friends, though right?'; This is where I think I made my big mistake: I meant no, not STILL, but if he a asked me out again, I would totally say yes. Plus I didn't know if he meant that he still liked me or if he was trying to do his duty. so





question 1: Do you think that meant he still liked me?


question 2: Do you think that he thought that when I said that it meant I didn't like him anymore?





But anyway, now, he is dating one of my friends, but we talk alot and he broke up with her after 2 weeks and when I asked him why he said I just don't feel like we have a connection, but they got back together, and it doesn't seem like they do. But I noticed some things: In one class, I have the class w/ both him and his gf. She sits next to me, and he will sit across from us. But sometimes we will get a conversation going and his gf won't even be part of it, and he stares at me alot. and his feet are always pointed twords me not his gf.





question 3: how would you interperit the whole situation in general?





question 4: please give me any tips on the two questions in main answer and also, how can I do this without hurting my friend if he does like me at all? If at all possible?





Thanks for sitting through thatHow do I get my ex boyfriend back, and how do I know if he still likes me at all?
All I read was the 1st line..';me and my bf are in 8th grade'; I don't even need to read the rest..








Move on, when you're 20 you'll never even remember dating him. You'll marry someone else don't waste your time on jr high relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment