Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get back at your boyfriend, who is now going out with your best-friend?

my boyfriend was cheating on me for two months before we broke up...with my best-friend, and his ex...now hes taking her, my best-friend, to the school dance...only problem is I am going to be there too, what do I do?How to get back at your boyfriend, who is now going out with your best-friend?
There are ways to get back your beloved boyfriend. You just have to be patient and apply those techniques well and correctly. For now, you need to take the first step by expressing your true feelings to him.How to get back at your boyfriend, who is now going out with your best-friend?
thats horrible! what an ****! ignore them both youll find some1 worth your time chin upx
Flirt with someone hotter than him that night. They'll both be jealous. :)
Be the bigger person and take the high road. I know it sounds corny and easier said than done. But that's the best way.


People who are guilty (which I would assume your best friend and ex are.) would be more affected if you behave diplomatic and ';normal'; towards them.





Do not, under any circumstance insult any one of them. But one tip is maybe, you could walk up to your best friend with your ex there, and tell your best friend ';You can have my leftovers.'; AND SMILE. That would hit the spot.





Hope I've helped!
  • myspace icons
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment