Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you know if your ex will ever come back?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me about 6 weeks ago. We had alot of fighting over comittment and selfishness in the relationship. After being together for over 3 years we spent alot of it having good times, but the bad fights were always over the same things. I have a college education, a great job, wonderful friends and family, but I cant fill the void left by him. He says he still loves me and that he would never let any other girl be the reason for us to never get back together. He just doesn't feel like he should have a relationship in his life right now. He says it's not that he doesn't want to be with me he just doesn't want any romantic relationship. He tells me I need to look at it right now as a permanent thing, but I just can't when there is still so much love there. I just wish I had answers. What do y'all think, will he ever come back?How do you know if your ex will ever come back?
my ex just left me, that smurfing ho we had been in a relationship for 4 years was renting a house, which she stuck me with and i just found out from her son from a previous marriage she's moving into a apartment with her new boyfriend. i could just............... just move on apparently they have.


NJB you are so so right!!!How do you know if your ex will ever come back?
Stop waiting for some creep to come running back to you. You sounds successfull, keep busy and he will fade away slowly. Healing comes painfully but it will be worth it. Leave him in the past because that is just where he belongs!
Be glad you found out now, can you imagine what it would be like if you married him, and one day he decided he wanted to take a little break.... I mean, come on?!!


He said it himself, to look at it as if it's permanent....


ummm yeah right?!!
if the love still lingers then there is a possibility that he'll come back.just give him time and let him be ready.look at it as a time that you can grow as a person and be independent for awhile.
Why would you care? I mean really! If they leave once, they'll do it again...and maybe only after you're married and have a kid!





Old rule of thumb: Never go back.


Trust me!
this guy has commitment issues. he want's you all to himself without ever commiting to the relationship. it's time for you to move on.
I would not dwell on it too much. Just pray for him, and if god wants to bring him back to you then he will. But in the meantime get out there and meet new people. Let people know you are single and see what happens. You have been dating so long people probably think you are taken, and not available. His not wanting to commit or resolve repetitive conflicts with you are bad signs. Partners should grow in their relationships and find ways to resolve their arguments in a way that is satisfactory to both partners. But if you keep fighting over the same issues and you never grow then you will always fight over those particular issues because neither of you is willing to submit to the other.





I would go out with your friends and meet new people and see if God brings you a man that will fill your desire for a loving partner. Someone who knows how to commit and someone who knows how to resolve an argument with you in a way that makes you feel secure with your partner. When I have a fight with a friend, if that person is important to me we will talk about it and try to come to an understanding. But if you dont love that person, than that argument will drive a wedge between the two of you and end your friendship.
im in the same boat as you.....i REALLY w ish i could help ya out there
I think he wont.......but you sound so itelligent that Im sure you are going to be ok. Ive had my heart broke and ya know I was better off afterwards. My life changed for the better and I never looked back. Im not sure of your faith but if you are a Christian then look to the God for answers. And ya know what...........my ex now drives a 1977 beat up Chevy!!! LOL
Sounds like he will not come back. If he is not ready for commitment then find someone who will be committed to you. Sounds like he might be interested in another girl. That is the reason guys say things like ';I am not ready for a relationship right now.';
Sweetie...no man is worth your tears. I know that's easier said than done. Just know that you should move on with your life, and that you don't need to have him around. If he doesn't want a romantic relationship, you don't need a friendship as it's only going to hurt you in the long run (example--a few months he may have a new girl in his life...).





You can get over this with the help of your friends/family. Just remember this too; no man is worth your tears, and the one that is worth it, won't make you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment