Friday, August 20, 2010

What to do if your ex-boyfriend is making you look bad?

me and my ex-boyfriend recently broke up. I broke up with him because he was really creepy and he kept looking at me. Its like i would see he staring at me where ever i go and its getting creepy. He made a letter and he put it on a site and now its making me look bad because i broke up with him. I never meant to hurt him but i just don't feel love for him anymore. He is telling people that i never loved him which is a lie and i did love him but after i got to know him more than my feelings changed and i needed to break up with him because i don't want to be in a relationship i don't feel love for anymore.How do i talk to him nicely that i think he is creepy and boring and annoying?


Another problem is that my other long time ago ex-boyfriend wants to get back together with me but then i don't want to. How do i tell him nicely that i just want to be friends because we seamed like we were just good as only being friends. Should i stop being friends with him?What to do if your ex-boyfriend is making you look bad?
it doesnt matter what ur current ex boyfriend does. Whoever is dumb enough to believe him is obviously not ur friend. If you want to talk to him, just tell him straight up the truth that you dont like him like that anymore.





Your past ex: you should just be friends with him. I mean its kinda hard to tell you how to be nice to him just be yourself. If you're forcing yourself to be nice or be friends with him then you should just stop and make youself comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment