Monday, August 16, 2010

Please give me your opinion about getting my ex boyfriend back?

My boyfriend boke up with me a while ago because he was leaving the country and didn't want a long distance relationship. yet whenever he came back, we would hook up and whenever he left, well that was the end of it. We were together for 7 months and i was hurt when he didn't want to continue the relationship. We talk at least once a week and he told me that he misses me as much as i mss him (since i'm helplessly in love with him). I have told him how much i love him o many times and he has ye to say the same once. I know he cared but i feel maybe he's scared of saying it or maybe he doesn't love me.But i don't know what to think now since he will be coming back in two weeks and even thought i know he misses me, i'm scared of being left this same way like the other times. My friends told me to get over him and move on but it's so hard. I love him so much and i don't know what to do. I want him back..


Please let me what you think.


ThanksPlease give me your opinion about getting my ex boyfriend back?
Hi,


Well u r in a delimma..... but what ur friends are saing is correct. I know its easier said than done when u love someone.


But it is clear from you post, that your boy friend is in this relation for fun...


he wants to have a gurl when ever he comes back.....





Now since u have said u lov him so many times, that this for him has now become a routine thing, I am sure he does not even care about your feelings.





Its time u move on in life, u r also a human being.... u deserve a man who is man enough to say he loves u and one who cares for you.... than someone who comes over and is friendly and when he goes aways its over??? what kind of relation is this?





time to move on dear.


rest its your decision %26amp; I am sure u r intelligent enough.





This time listen to your mind and not ur heart plz.





May the force be with u.Please give me your opinion about getting my ex boyfriend back?
I know it's hard but you just have to let him go. If he really loved you he would at least tried to make it work rather than just saying I want to break up.
I think your friends might be right. II know it's hard to get over someone when you're in love with them but the only thing you can do now is find a way to get over him. I think he might miss you but if he's not ready to make a commitment with you, then he's not worth being with. It sounds to me like he's only using you for fun and nothing else. I know it hurts but it time to let go sweetie...


Take care!
best way to get over and old man is to get under a new one babe. move on wid ur life and stop being stuck in the same small town forever
think of it as, you are not entitled to him and it is ok if he doesn't end up with you. You have 2 weeks to get your emotional act together because when he returns you are not to have any type of sex or even communication with him. Trust me on this one. He is stringing you along and will feel no need to make up his mind either way if you keep sleeping with him and acting like his gf even though you are not. I know it hurts and i have been there. I also know you may not listen to a word i say and i know i do not know you or him personally etc but trust me, this is what you HAVE TO DO
I agree with your friends. I've had experience with getting boyfriends back, in fact my sister just went through a similar experience to yours. Moving on and getting over him would be the best thing to do. You're only hurting yourself by wanting him back and hooking up and breaking up every time he comes back. You deserve better. He's treating you unkindly. I know it's hard but you can do it. It gets easier over time. Keep yourself busy and try not to think about him. I believe if he's treating you like this he doesn't really want a relationship. He's taking advantage of you because he knows that you'll be right there waiting when he gets back. He always has you to hook up with when he gets back. Give yourself what you deserve and move on. There's someone else out there for you.
i think all you can do is wait and try your hardest. im going through a breakup i didnt want and all im trying to do is stay close with her and hope i get another chance to be with her.
he broke it off for a reason. he would of tried it to see if it would work before calling it quits. he doesnt care. get over him and dont answer him anymore.
that's why he's your ex....





don't bring him back

No comments:

Post a Comment