Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you honestly think if your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend emailed you this?

My ex and I haven't spoken to each other for about a year and a couple months. Before we broke up we were on and off for 2 years. When we stopped talking we were not going out but we both know we still liked each other and wanted to get back together. I made a mistake and had a fling with this guy and lied to him and he found out about it and flipped out at me on MSN told me ';i wasn't the girl he thought i was, and that he was wrong about me and that i turned out how everyone warned him id turn out'; he then blocked and deleted me on MSN.





When i tried talking to his friend about it they didn't seem interested in hearing my side of the story. I ended up seeing him at the mall a couple months after we stopped talking and he just walked right by me and gave me a very dirty look.





I heard he moved on with someone else and so did I. Its been a year and 3 months since that day he flipped out and stopped talking to me. He just emailed me this.





Hey Lynn


Do you remember me? lol


I haven’t talked to you in a long time and I was just wondering how you were doing?


Are you still out of town or here in Ottawa?


Well anyways I hope all is good!


ttyl or something





Should I write back?


Do you think hes just being friendly or wanting something more?


What do you think about this?What would you honestly think if your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend emailed you this?
yeah why not? Don't reply too soon though and notice there are no kisses so don't be disalusioned and put kisses at the end of yours! Put a question in there so he has to reply and if he doesnt you know the email was simply out of curiosity!


XWhat would you honestly think if your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend emailed you this?
to be honest, maybe he misses you, but you have to be careful,do you still have feelings for him? if i were you, i wouldnt even forgive how he looked at you, and didnt want to give you another chance. what a jerk, he proberly thinks he can get you whenever he wants to.
i think he just misses you and is just curious on how you're doing. my ex does the same thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment