Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your ex-boyfriend back?

I really love my ex and in some ways he loves me too. We both go to different schools but im coming to his school next year. I think he's pmsing because im not physically there but we can still see each other and stuff. Over the phone he's a lil bitchy and mean sometimes and in person he's the sweetest thing in the world. He recently broke up with me, and i need him back TIPS PLEASE!How do you get your ex-boyfriend back?
Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you want to: http://www.exbackguides.com/How do you get your ex-boyfriend back?
You need to act like you don't care if you ever talk to him again. Become distant on the phone (when you answer). Right now he knows he can have you by snapping his fingers. You always want what you can't have. Tell him you have a date or another guy friend calling on the other line next time he's on the phone. Put him in a position where he is a little insecure and he come running back!
Hello there , I know how you feel... There are methods for winning your ex back!


Many people believe that.


There are some things you should do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


I have listed below the site I got that showed me all these methods .


Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment