Friday, August 20, 2010

HOW TO GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK?

I will try to make this as short and sweet as I possibly can because im the type that can give great advice but cant take my own. Ive known this guy for about 5 years. We were always friends but never pursued anything like that. In the meantime I was in a relationship and so was he for three years with someone way older than him. She is also very unattractive and heavy compared to me. He always breaks up with her constantly and cheats on her and she takes him back EVERY TIME. Anyways we started dating after two years of not seeing eachother at all because all our mutual friends told me he liked me so what the hell I gave it a shot. He did EVERYTHING FOR ME for about two months, came to see me everyday, bought me anything I wanted, took me out, bought new things to impress me..basically everything to make me happy. He never tried to make a move on me once, all we did was makeout and he was very aware this is how I start things. Im also very outgoing and alot of men want to date me and he sees that. Hes more shy and reserved but still very attractive. Anyways things were perfect and I had the upper hand in the relationship, but still showed my affection to him willingly and was very loyal until one day when I was sick in bed he didnt come to see me. I was shocked and knew something was up so I didnt bother to call or text him for two days or respond to him and I also put some things in my facebook status that may have pissed him off. He changes his facebook status to single ( so gay I know) and his ex - girlfriend is commenting all over his wall. He had called her within the days of me ignoring him. I questioned why he did this and he said he was in a bad mood so I clearly lashed out without thinking and said '; if you want to be with her over me thats fine , i never liked you, and if you ever want me back you better crawl on your knees and hung up '; he questioned my confidence after that through a text and said '; how dare you say im back with her im not back with her shes my friend and she stuck by me for three years '; I never responded. In the meantime hes telling our friends how much he hates me, this man does not hate ANYONE. So two weeks later I text him and say '; So I hear you hate me whats up with that ';? NO RESPONSE ..so I apoligized for screaming at him and down talking him and her and I said I still want to be friends and he responded immediately saying of course we can be friends still. He refuses to see me and will NOT hang out with me. I know hes using his ex girlfriend for sex right now and he feels guilty going back and forth but HONESTLY WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS SITUATION?!HOW TO GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK?
Hello





Winning back an ex is not easy at all. It is a lot easier to generate feelings in someone, than it is to change their feelings. But if you take the right steps, and more importantly don't do the wrong things, your chances to win him back increase dramatically.





If you want to win your ex boyfriend back then these 3 simple steps should help achieve your goal:





1.one of the most important things is to get your head straight. You need to get rid of these negative thoughts. You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You have to be willing to be strong.





Don't let your emotion and of course your depression keep you down. You can't achieve the goal, if you can't keep your emotions in check and your mind clear. Bad thoughts are destructive behavior and you don't want them..





2.Don't annoy your ex boyfriend. Boys just don't like it when girls become obsessive about them. Especially ex boyfriends. You may want to relax by hearing his voice or seeing his face, but if you really want him back, you must back off for a while. Don't continuously make phone calls to him, email him, or go to his place or where he hangs out just to see him. You want to give him time to realize he may have made a mistake. He may begin to actually miss you and want to get back with you. If you blow it, you may have a tougher time getting your ex boyfriend back.





3.Become an object of desire. If you can, get some new makeup. You will also want to get some new clothes and a new hairstyle. If you've picked up a few pounds, start doing some exercises and eating healthy. When on the outside, you're going to start feeling better about yourself on the inside. If you will feel good on the inside you will be confident and happy. When you're confident and happy, you will project this image to others. You will become an object of desire to men, this includes your ex boyfriend.





These tips were helpful for me to get my ex boyfriend back.However, if you really want to get him back I will recommend to get good guide on how to get your ex back. You can learn about the most popular and reliable guides in this helpful blog:





http://www.backwithextips.com/top-rated-鈥?/a>





Hope it helps.HOW TO GET MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK?
A lot of people believe that there are ways for getting your ex back!


There are some things you can do or not do that will increase your chances of getting back your ex.


Here is a great website on how to get your ex back. Check it out if you are interested:





http://www.exbackguides.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment