Friday, August 20, 2010

If your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend did this to you what would you honestly think?

Before my Ex and I broke up we were on and off for 2 years. When we were about to get back together I made a mistake and had a fling with this guy and lied to him and he found out about it and flipped out at me on MSN he told me ';i wasn't the girl he thought i was, and that he was wrong about me and that i turned out how everyone warned him id turn out'; He then told me to '; f off, and that he gave me his heart his time and his trust but i gave him nothing but lies'; he then blocked and deleted me on MSN. He never talked to me again





When i tried talking to his friend about it they didn't seem interested in hearing my side of the story. I ended up seeing him at the mall a couple months after we stopped talking and he just walked right by me and gave me a very dirty look.





I heard he moved on with someone else and so did I. Its been a year and 3 months since that day he flipped out and stopped talking to me. He just emailed me this today





Hey Lynn


Do you remember me? lol


I haven鈥檛 talked to you in a long time and I was just wondering how you were doing?


Are you still out of town or here in Ottawa?


Well anyways I hope all is good!


ttyl or something





Should I write back?


Do you think hes just being friendly or wanting something more?


What do you think about this?If your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend did this to you what would you honestly think?
Write back in a friendly manner. If you guys continue to talk and something more comes of it, so be it.If your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend did this to you what would you honestly think?
I wouldn't answer...why did he get in touch after so long and why should you only talk on his terms? I think he'd be looking for something more because if he just wanted to be friends he'd have written a lot sooner. Sometimes the past is better left in the past.
He wants to get back together. If he didn't, he wouldn't bother emailing. Whether you still want to get back with him is another question.

No comments:

Post a Comment