Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you tell your ex-boyfriend that you think about him all the time? Does that mean I miss him?

Im married and have two wonderfull baby boys, I love my husband however I recently ran into my ex boyfriend after almost 8 years of no contact. We dated for 7 years and truly loved each other, he tried so hard to win me back but my mind was set. I thought for sure we would get married but thought he was unstable and not certain what he wanted in life so I had to leave him. Hardest thing I had to do because he was a very good person whom I cared about very much. I think about him often till this day and hope he is happy. He was my first real love (19-26). Seeing him brought back all these memories and I can't imagine what he must be thinking, he had said he was doing well and couldn't say much more because he was so shocked to see me. I asked him how he was and then I said I think about him all the time. Might he mistake that with ';I miss you'; I know when I think about someone all the time its because I miss them. Do I miss him, Im married and happy. please help.Would you tell your ex-boyfriend that you think about him all the time? Does that mean I miss him?
I too am married with kids, but a part of my heart will always belong to someone else. It's hard to not think of someone whom you had deep feelings for. Especially if the relationship ended not because you didn't love each other, but because of circumstances. As you said, you are happily married. Hold him dear to your heart and wish him the best for the future.Would you tell your ex-boyfriend that you think about him all the time? Does that mean I miss him?
STOP TALKING TO HIM.
this is a very tough situation but its ok to miss the past


i kno i do


but you have kids and a great husband already


i think you should just tell your ex that you are sorry and that you want him to be happy bc if you really love him or loved, then it shouldnt matter who he is with just as long as they are happy.
wow! well u cnat help ur feelings. but u have a family, would u give that all up to go back in time and go w/ u ex?


think about it ;)
Understood, been there done that. Look if u r happy enjoy ur happiness. Dont let thoughts of him screw with that, thats playing with fire. I mean its ok to remember things about ur fisrt love and natural, but dont let it consume ur time and mind. Mainly u need closeure to him. U need to know hes ok and thats all. If he missunderstood u and trys to contact u let him know polightly that u are happy and want to maybe be friends. (check with hubby if u want) but thinking of him is ok , but if u r really happy.... dont let ur thoughts stray, thats how affairs happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment