Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who would you chose, your ex-boyfriend or your current boyfriend?

I'm in a really difficult situation right now... to where, i don't know if my decisions are correct or not.





I have two boyfriends, one is my ex-bf and the other is the current bf. They're both from Pakistan.


With my ex-bf, it was a really good relationship. We were planning on getting marry after i finish school, but problems, troubles came up and we broke up because of our parents not agreeing to our relationship. After our break up, everyone kept telling me to move on, and never to mourn again, so i did. I found another one. But while in this relationship, I still couldn't stop thinking about my ex-bf. I mourn over him even with my current boyfriend now. So... it was this stupid move that I asked for my ex-bf back. He agreed to my decision, so we got back together.





What about the other one? With my current boyfriend, i thought that, he was playing me because he never has time for me, he doesn't call me, he keeps me waiting all the time, and i thought i was just wasting my time... so i thought it was a good decision to let him go. But... i've never came to realize that, i was beginning to love him already. So... since i decided to go back to my ex-bf, i broke up with my current boyfriend last night. He was so hurt, he told me all his feelings last night, how he feels about me, what he thought about in the future with ';us';. But, the thing is, he such a kind hearted person, that he took the break up smoothly, and just said that, ';I love you forever. And if this is your wish, if this is what will make you happy, then i'll let you go. All i want is for you to be happy...'; is what he said.





Everything torn me apart... i can't believe that i ended it with him. Did i do the right thing?





Which will you choose, your ex-bf or your current bf that you had just broke up with?Who would you chose, your ex-boyfriend or your current boyfriend?
Break up with your current BF and get backk together with the old one, you seem to like him more. You shouldnt let your parents affect your love life.Who would you chose, your ex-boyfriend or your current boyfriend?
Neither of them. The first one was not strong enough to stand up for you as a partnership, so there are doubts whether he could when the going got tough, and the second one, by your own admission, is playing you, which is not good relationship material either.


Time to take a break from men before moving on in the relationship stakes I am afraid.


Mike t.
  • myspace icons
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment