Monday, August 16, 2010

How to REALLY get your ex back?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me -- It was over religion and I know he still really loved me when he broke up with me -- It was just something to important to him to forget about in a relationship.


Anyways, it was REALLY hard for me to get over him, took awhile, but I eventually did it. Unfortunately, a few days ago, I saw him for the first time since we broke up, and I realize I still have feelings for him. We are friends, but I want something more still. Sometimes he makes me feel like he still likes me, but at other times it doesn't. I am so confused and all I really want is for my wonderful boyfriend back. Please help?


Thanks!!How to REALLY get your ex back?
I believe that time heals everything =) Just dont give up %26amp; remember what you want. I can honestly say I was in a very similar situation except we broke up for a different reason but....two years later we are completly happy %26amp; planning on getting married. It took 2 long years to get him back but it finally happened. With me %26amp; my fiance...I knew it was meant for us to be together. I'm sure everything will work out for you....How to REALLY get your ex back?
What you want to do is find a picture of him and you. Then find your nearest bridge and jump off it while holding the picture. That'll make him feel bad about breaking up with you. Trust me, this always works.
i really dont understand stand him... if he isnt a perfect little saint then i dont see whats the point in breaking up with someone over their religion
convert to his religion
Okay, if you don't really have any religions then why


don't you just have the religion that your ex does?





If you can't and he really just broke up with you for that reason


then I don't really think you can get him back, but you would still be


able to be friends with him.





Also, you can try talking to him about it.





EDIT: tell your boyfriend that you can get uncomfortable reading the bible sometimes.





you have to work thinks out with him





i'm pretty sure he would understand that





Like, ask him why his religion is important to him in a kind way.

No comments:

Post a Comment