Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If your boyfriend had a ex that was trying to get back with him what would you do?

Ok it's like this this girl keep sending me messages about how she won't him back. I'm not sure on how to go about this.If your boyfriend had a ex that was trying to get back with him what would you do?
Well, that's difficult.





I don't think if I'm saying the right thing but I'll say what I would personally do.





First, the next time she sends a message, I'd call her and tell her on a firm voice that he's main now, that the world is full of men and she has to find another. If she doesn't understand or starts to offend you, you should tell her to stop making a full of herself cause he picked you now.





Be careful cause I'm sure she tries with your bf to get him back, too.





If, after all that talk, she doesn't stop, I would meet her in private( ask her if she's girl enough to come), in a public place to be sure she can't harm you in any way.





Hmmm... I'm a bit hot-tempered, you be careful what you do there. (I'd teach her a lesson, how does she dare to try to take your boy...?!?!...but you please don't do that. Violence is bad. Ummmm...I'd still get her to know what's her place.:D)





Good luck and remember he's yours now so you do have a big advantage. Take care.If your boyfriend had a ex that was trying to get back with him what would you do?
tell her he is not available... I wouldn't talk to him about it, she might be playing games with you.


Don't relay messages back and forth with her, she might try to draw you into something.


I smell a rat..........Ignore her.....
im assuming you mean, she wants him back.....i would tell her to get a life, that he will be with whoever he chooses. she needs to leave you alone
Tell her to piss off
Talk to him! Tell you how you feel and how uncomfortable this situation is making you. Based on his reaction decide whether or not you will stay.
well leave it to ur b/f





if he goes bak to her n u dont deserve him.........





if he dsnt leave u then value his love.........
i aggree with shelley. talk to him and he'll understand. oh, and make sure you tell his ex to get a life and a new bf.
say good luck to her with another man
Ignore her. If he wants to go back he will.
I would give him his freedom to make his own choice. just because she wants him does not mean he feels the same way. Sounds like this girl is wanting to own him and maybe he left her for that reason.
Let him deal with it, it's his ex.


Just let him know that you feel disrespected because of it, and that you'd like it to stop.





If all else fails, confront her if he won't. BUT, if he's a loyal boyfriend, it shouldn't have to come to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment