Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you move on from your ex-boyfriend?

so i've been trying to get back with my ex for 6 months now. but all he does is play games with me. i want to move on and i know sooner or later i have to, but theres just one problem i don't know how.he makes me so sad, he treats me bad and doesn't know how to talk to me, he's rude as well everytime im about to give up he does the littlest things to make me crawl back to him. i care for him alot. and i have too much love for him by the way he treats me. help? i need all the advice i can get :/How do you move on from your ex-boyfriend?
in a long time





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-qpGKi2B鈥?/a>How do you move on from your ex-boyfriend?
I was in the exact situation.


I just ignored him even though it hurt.


He didn't treat me right and was rude (acted like I was no one in front of his friends) Then I thought I don't need this. I deserve way better.


I did care for him and in a way I loved him.


But over time I forgot him.


Now he's the one trying to get with me, saying he's changed and tries to apologize for hurting me but...


I've just walked away.


Cause I've got someone better.





=]



it's hard i know i was going through the same thing and thought i was never going to get over him but 1 day i told 1 of my friends about it and she introduced me to this guy and he was really sweet so i guess what im trying to say is your just gonna have to wait a little bit till the next amazing guy comes in your life and trust me u'll know when he comes good luck
Well the same thing happened to me, and what you do is try to stop talking to him, making eye contact, and when he talks to you, usually it's something mean right? ignore it. I know everyone probably says ';Find someone else'; well i thought, how can you find someone els when you already found someone. well it's easier than you thinkk, just give it a try.


Hope it helped :)
There's not much you can do. It'll just go away. You can keep yourself busy with friends and whatnot, but at the end of the day, you'll be thinking about him. I used to ask these same questions babygirl, time will heal.
you must be more aware of how precious you are and do not let him to hurt you.


you cannot change the people but you can go away from those that hurt you.
you know. hes a jerk. how can someone treat another person like that. your too good for him. try to hang and talk with other guys and just try to get over him


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Just walk away. You can't be in contact with him. Done call him don't answers his calls don';t text him don't read his. Just push him away. Focus on finding someone that you deserve and that deserves you.
some women dont realise but they are attracted to jerks who treat them like shyte.


im sure theres decent guys who would love and honour you but you dont want them you want the bad guy.
did u dump him or he did? if u did then getting back not gana work.











check out mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
never make somone a priority when all you are to them is an option





ex'es are ex'es for a reason





sorry if you dont want to hear this but put on your big girl panties and get on with your life.
I don't know but if i was gay i'd tell you.
This is not a guy who loves you, he is using you, and he will keep on doing it as long as you are willing to put up with it. A person who loves you doesn't treat you like crap. What things does he do to make you crawl back to him? By the way, you should never crawl back to anyone, that's just terrible to even say that about yourself! From what I can see, you were and probably still are in a verbally abusive relationship, and the only one who can make you stop this is you. It sounds like you should talk to someone about this, because you need to get your self esteem back up. You deserve a happy life, and this guy is never going to give you that. I also think you're really afraid to be alone, because this guy has probably let you know that you are nothing without him. Believe me you're better off without him. Take care of yourself first, and eventually the right person will come along who will treat you right.
It is hard to move on from relationships at time, especially when you really have feelings for that person. I was in a relationship with someone that talked to me badly, very disrespectful, and so forth but there came a time where I just basically got fed up with the disrespect, I just let go. It was hard though, but I knew that was the right thing to do. You deserve better. He is not the only man in this whole entire world!! Even though it seems like that way. With my ex, I kept holding on and on and I thought he was just the only man in this world but then someone else came along and swept me off my feet and I am happy!! Now, I would not or could not see myself going back to my ex.
this happened to my friend. i would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIIIIIGHLY reccamend that you leave that jerk! my friend constantly was crying all the time because of the pain he cost her every day. he kept leading her on like they were going to get back together but he never did! all it caused was her depression which got really bad, and in the end, it wasn't worth it. she lost a lot of her friends because of her sadness and she lost him on top of that. don't do this to yourself! 6 months is way to long, i don't think its going anywhere. get away from him and don't contact him anymore. if he comes after you, show him you've moved on and you don't need him. because you DON'T!!!
you have to give up on him.


i was in a situation for a *long* time that sounds pretty much exactly like yours.


i finally, after over a year, almost got back together with him, and it was just another one of his games. he got with another girl two days after he told me he loved me. it hurt like you would never believe. /:


i'm finally over him, and it's been two years now. you have to stop talking to him for a while, just cut him out of your life. delete his phone number; everything that reminds you of him needs to go in a box somewhere you won't see it. don't listen to you guys' song if you have one. just get him out of your head.


it's gonna be hard but before long you'll be finished being his puppet.


good luck, and i wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment