Friday, August 20, 2010

Women: what would you think if your ex-boyfriend called you up or wrote you a letter unexpectedly?

I broke up with my girlfriend in June and I still think about her almost every day. We dated for a few months and I broke up with her primarily because I didn't want to be in a long distance relationship. We tried to stay friends and write back and forth...personally I secretly hoped that we would eventually get back together...but at the end of the summer she sent me a letter saying it would be her last one and that she needed to move on. I thought that would be a good idea at the time, but I still can't stop thinking about her. I want to write her another letter and tell her how special she was and is to me, but I'm afraid that she might have moved on and that I might just be opening up an old wound. I really don't want to hurt her, but I'm afraid that I'll never meet a girl as special as her. How would you feel if an old boyfriend told you he still cared about you months after he broke up with you?Women: what would you think if your ex-boyfriend called you up or wrote you a letter unexpectedly?
Surprisingly..I just broke up with my boyfriend for 4 months now...and personally..if he wrote me a letter telling me how he feels about me...it would definately bring tears to my eyes..and it would be the most sweetest thing that my ex-bf does for me...but that's because i still have feelings for him. I'm like u...i can't let them go yet and i still think about him.. but it really depends on the person...some people might change...considering they moved on..so they might not care about u..so they might hurt u even more...but if they are a caring person...then i think u should write the letter...even if she did move on...she probably have good words for u...and mayb even help u through it? If she moved on..then mayb she can be ur friend now....considering...she has someone else in her heart...if she hasn't...then mayb u guys have a chance. In the end...you never know unless u try..and sometimes it's worth trying even tho u might open up an old wound. And mayb after you try..u can live ur life knowing that you did all that you can..instead of just sitting there and letting ur feelings go unnoticed. Hope I helped...happy new years..and good luck with everything!Women: what would you think if your ex-boyfriend called you up or wrote you a letter unexpectedly?
i probably vud not belive him,how cude u trust a person again who himself broke up vid u
That is so sweet, you have nothing at all to loose to try to contact her. My only warning and words of experience would be if she doesn't respond back to you take it as though she doesn't care and doesn't want to talk to you. She more than likely has another man in her life. It really makes me sad to see all these posts of people in love or that really like the other and the other not having enough curtosy as a decent human being to be respectful ( two wrongs don't make a right, when your grown up you realize that) enough to send back a message saying something. So my advice is go for it because Im assuming this is a feeling you have for just her and no one else. It's rare to have that so act on it before its too late. Oh Good Luck! I really hope it works for you.
i'd probably be like wtf why is he trying to get back with me





too bad he lost me when he had teh chance
Write her a letter. If you call her, she'll feel pressure to make a decision quickly, and might express her surprise as anger. If you write to her, she'll have some time to think about your words and reply when she feels it best.





The worst case scenario is that she'll just say she's moved on, and at least then you'll know for sure. Go ahead and contact her, otherwise you'll just keep wondering.
I would wonder what he wanted from me, or if I were the one who had ended the relationship, I would think it was kind of sad and pathetic that he just couldn't take a hint. Maybe if you could ask one of her friends if she's seeing anyone before you write to her, it would give you a clue if she was missing you the way you're missing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment