Friday, August 20, 2010

What are some signs my ex boyfriend wants me back?

My ex is giving me mixed signals.. what are some signs he wants me back?





Guys: how would you act if you wanted your ex gf back?





He contacts me all the time, we hang out, I went to dinner with his parents, he makes plans to do things with me, we haven't slept together since the break up so I know it isn't sex.





Please don't lecture me on the repercussions of getting back together or how an ex is an ex for a reason.. I have heard this all before.





I just want opinions!!What are some signs my ex boyfriend wants me back?
He is definitely still wanting to spend time with you but could it be just separation anxiety? He may not be ready to let go completely but he still may not really want to get back together. If I were you,,I'd just come out and ask him and then if he says no, ask him why all the attention? Good LuckWhat are some signs my ex boyfriend wants me back?
the next time that you guys go out or are together i would just ask him what his intentions are. it sounds to me that there is definitely something still there. also though it is hard to break up with someone and stay away from them esp if you were together for a long time. hopefully he is just seeing you, he probably misses you. just talk to him
1. calls revolve around similar interests


2. many pleasant dates


3. meals shared with family members


4. spend time with mutual friends


5. sends flowers, jewelry, love notes that he has not ever taken the time to write before


6. takes you to sporting events


7. long walks %26amp; kisses in the car


8. does not behave jealously in any way
okay, from experience with my exboyfriend.


when we broke up, we still talked everyday.


i hung out with him and his friends still.


and yes, i even went out to dinner with his mother and him.


we hugged still and still said ';ily'; (different way of saying ';i love you, just not a sentimental)





a month and a day after we broke up,


he asked me back to be his girlfriend again.


of course i said ';yes';


but, i asked why? and he said he missed me.














i think your exboyfriend still likes you.
If he sleeps on your doorstep, take him back

No comments:

Post a Comment