Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your friend back when she thinks your all over her ex-boyfriend?

Well this guy is her ex boyfriend and like he's always tickling me and giving me hugs! And yesterday he was tickling me and started to hold me and breath on my neck (which it turned me on) but like she saw the whole thing on what he was doing and told everyone it was me that made him do it!!!! Like I don't know what to do on getting her back as my friend and trying to keep him as a friend (not a friends with benefits!!) Please give me an answer ppl. I'm like really sad!!How do you get your friend back when she thinks your all over her ex-boyfriend?
If you're letting him do this **** to you (OH LIKE!!!) in front of her or even if it wasn't, how can you be suprised that she doesn't think of you as a friend.


I would have punched your %26amp;*^%$#% lights out, and his if you'd carried on like that in front of me. Ex-boyfriend or not, friends are supposed to be people you can count on, not count on to screw your ex!


You sound really stupid and vain, and keep it up and you'll end up with no friends, just a whole lot of silly little boys who think they can get it easy with you.


';So Like'; Grow up!How do you get your friend back when she thinks your all over her ex-boyfriend?
you cant be friends with both... pick one and stick with it... if your friends with both its gonna cause trouble... if you wanan be friends with the guy.. than oh well.. let your friend be mad.. who cares... your life... right?





if you want to keep your girlfriend.. than next time hes all over you... tell him to get off and it makes you feel uncomfortable. and its dissrespectufl and unloyal to your friend... and just avoid hanging out with him all together to make it easier on you. and her and him





you'll make the right choice.
That was mean, if i were her i would relly be sad,


tell that boy you just wanna be friends and tell your friend your really sorry ..maybe a hug to your friend could help :(





goooooooodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment