Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if you were me and this was your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend? What do you think of what I did?

Im the typical ';good girl'; and my ex Mark was the typical ';bad boy';. He had a really good heart though. We were on and off for about 2 years. I was crazy in love with him. Because back then i was VERY innocent and didn't have much experience (I was a virgin) I was scared of getting hurt. I wouldn't kiss him at all and wouldn't tell him how i felt. He respected that i was a virgin. He never pressured me. Back then i guess i felt that if i didn't give him ANYTHING like if i didn't tell him how i feel kiss him or anything that if he'd hurt me it wouldn't hurt as much because i never tried.





He was 2 years older than me so he was looking for a serious relationship and because i was scared of getting hurt and wouldn't let my guards down i couldn't give him that. I back then was looking for a less serious relationship and hated that he didn't live the typical high school life like i did. I also always wondered what it would be like dating a guy who was the typical ';good boy'; and felt guilty for wondering. I treated him like crap. I would almost try to be mean to him. He had no idea how much i really loved him he honestly thought he didnt mean anything to me. Sometimes when we were broken up he'd have one night stands with these random slutty girls Back then because i couldnt understand how he needed intimacy %26amp; someone to show him they cared.I got fed up and angry and ended it with him saying ALOT of things i regret . It was tough after we broke up because I live next to his moms house so whenever he visits his mom i can see everything.





After we broke up i dated the typical ';good boy (Justin) He would rather play sports/be with his friends than me. I was his';trophy girlfriend'; He'd only see me when he wanted to show me to his friends or had nothing to do. He wasnt sexual. He'd rather watch sports then be intimate with me. For the 1st time in my life i realized how it felt to be with someone who you felt couldnt care less about you and wouldnt emotionally/physically show you how they feel. Because im a really good girl at heart it was very boring for me being with a guy who was also SO good. Im looking for a serious relationship and Justin wasnt. After me and Justin broke up i ended up having a one night stand with some guy. I NEVER before thought i could do something like that but the truth is i felt SO lonely and just wanted to have that sort of intimacy with a guy that i wasnt getting with Justin





Im finally ready for the relationship my ex mark wanted(a year and 3months later). Im not afraid to get hurt and am able to the girlfriend i always wanted to be with him. I ended up sending him a friendly email asking him hows he doing. Im worried though because he was living with this girl but they broke up around when me %26amp; Jay broke up. I hope they havnt gotten back together.


What do you think of all this?


Thanks!What would you do if you were me and this was your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend? What do you think of what I did?
i think that even though you may regret things that you did in the past, those actions helped you realize what you truly wanted.


and i think it's good that you didn't let your guard down and do something you didn't want to before you were ready


i think that you needed to go through all those experiences with justin and all that other stuff for you to realize that what and who you want is mark


it sounded like before you were unsure of what you wanted but these experiences have shown you exactly what you do want


and that maybe you weren't ready for a boyfriend like mark back then, but now you are and if you two get together i think that would be ahh-mayyyzing =)


good luck with everything and i hope it all works out =)What would you do if you were me and this was your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend? What do you think of what I did?
I think you should contact Mark and see if things will work out. Good luck.
i say that if mark and his girl arent back together then you should find out if hes willling to give you guys another chance...
hmm you probably should start by telling mark all of your feelings, like that you did really love him and that it was hard for you to express your feelings back then. after that see what he says, if he doesnt want to be with you even after you told him that there isnt much you can do except respect how he feels also
Karma, baby, Karma. If you're foshizly sure that you're ready, go for it, but be careful, don't do anything you don't want to do. Abstinence is key. So is confidence, but that's off subject.
call mark back, he was evidently a very nice boy to not pressure you to have sex with him when u didnt want to. He was into you for you, and that is great, you should definitly get back in touch with him. forget emailing. Call him and pour your heart out, tell him that you were stupid for letting him go %26amp; that you are ready for a real relationship with him now, emotionally and physically. but dont come off as a slut. he was with you for years, and people cannot turn that off. good luck-wish I could find this!
It's all good.





Don't worry about anything..





You can't change your past, but you can change your future.





Make it good for the both of you and don't let yourself down.





You seem like a wonderful girl and you have a lot ahead of you.





Embrace the change and let it flow.





Good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment