Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will stopping contact with ex boyfriend make him realize what he is missing?

My boyfriend and i broke up. He broke up with me, saying his feelings changed, however, he thinks they will come back he just doesnt know when. He wants to remain close friends which leads me to believe he still has feelings for me even though he says he doesnt.


I have been scowering the internet trying to find ways to get back with your ex boyfriend because i am very much in love with him and want to make things work. Deep down inside my heart i know we can get things to work again.


The only thing i have kept on reading was that if you cut off all contact with him, for example, not texting him over and over again or not texting him back when he texts you (my ex still texts me saying hey and goodnight and stuff) that he will wonder why you arent texting and in the long run HE will realize what he is missing and want you back? Is this true? has anyone first hand experienced it? If so, how long was the phase of not talking or contacting? I was planning on giving it a month and calling him on his birthday and trying to start fresh from there?


please let me know any little bits of details you know on this or any other type of approach that has worked for you in getting your ex boyfriend back.


I dont want him to see that im not texting back and answering and then just completely move on. I want him to realize what we had was amazing and miss me just as much as i am missing him now.


thanks in advanced!!!Will stopping contact with ex boyfriend make him realize what he is missing?
his feelings left because they are with someone else.you are on hold,he need to see if that relationship works.if not he have good old faithful you. (DO NOT LET YOUR SELF BE THAT) in your heart you know it will work. what is going on in his heart(only him what he want to do) do not contact him on his birthday DO NOT BUY HIM A GIFT,believe you me he will call you and let you know you didn't call him .this doesnt mean anything, so don't get your hopes up.cut him loose all the way.to women we always think our relationships are amazing. its what he thinks that will make him come back.DO NOT TEXT HIM YOU WANT HIM TO REALIZE THIS.YOU ARE THE REJECTY THATS WHY YOU CAN'T GO ON Will stopping contact with ex boyfriend make him realize what he is missing?
i would say not to cut off all contact but about 95%

No comments:

Post a Comment