Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My ex boyfriend and I agreed to be friends. Now I don't want to be because it hurts too much. I want him back.?

My boyfriend of 13 months broke up with me about a month ago. He said that he doesn't feel as intense about me anymore (aka doesn't love me anymore), he said he can't stay with me anymore just to keep me happy and he said that the distance was too much. (We were in a long distance relationship.)





About 2 weeks ago we agreed to start fresh and be friends. I agreed only because I was hoping he'd eventually take me back. My family and I are moving to the same state as him next year and he said 'who knows, we may even get back together.' I know he's only doing this to relieve himself from guilt and to let me down gently.





This morning I told him of a dream I had where we were together again and we were both happy. He told me to stop saying things like that. He also told me to stop hoping and to just go with it. I got annoyed and said 'Ok. I'll f*** off then. I'll stop hoping. I give up.' and then I said 'You waited for me because you loved me and I loved you. I was waiting for you because I love you and was hoping you love me too.' I don't know if he replied to my text messages because i've turned my phone off.





I don't want to be friends with him because it's too much pain.





I've been reading the steps on this site how to get your ex bf back http://www.howtogetbackanexboyfriend.com鈥?/a>





Because we agreed to be friends and start over is it too late to try and get him back?





Btw, he has told me himself he doesn't love me and doesn't know how he feels about me.My ex boyfriend and I agreed to be friends. Now I don't want to be because it hurts too much. I want him back.?
please don't go back with him, you will be hurt again from him.My ex boyfriend and I agreed to be friends. Now I don't want to be because it hurts too much. I want him back.?
take time to heal. he'll understand
of course i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment