Friday, August 20, 2010

If this was your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend would you of done what I did? Do you think what I did was stupid?

Im the typical ';good girl'; and my ex Mark was the typical ';bad boy'; He had a really good heart though. We were together (on off) for 2 years. I was crazy in love with him. Back then i was VERY innocent and didn't have much experience (I was a virgin) I was scared of getting hurt. I wouldn't kiss him at all %26amp;wouldn't tell him how i felt. He respected that i was a virgin %26amp; never pressured me.He was 2 years older than me %26amp; was looking for a serious relationship and because i was scared of getting hurt and wouldn't let my guards down i couldn't give him that.I also wondered what it would be like dating a guy who was the typical ';good boy'; and felt guilty. He had no idea how much i loved him, he honestly thought he didnt mean anything to me Back then i couldnt understand how he needed intimacy %26amp; someone to show him they cared.I got angry %26amp; broke up with him saying ALOT of things i regret.





After we broke up i dated the typical ';good boy'; (didnt smoke, drink and had his life in order) (Justin) He would rather play sports/be with his friends than me. I was his';trophy GF'; He'd only see me when he wanted to show me to his friends or had nothing to do. He wasnt sexual %26amp; rather watch sports then be intimate For the 1st time in my life i realized how it felt to be with someone couldnt care less about you and wouldnt emotionally/ physically show you how they feel. Because im a really good girl at heart it was very boring for me being with a guy who was also SO good. Im looking for a serious relationship and Justin wasnt. We broke up.





Im finally ready for the relationship Mark wanted(a year and 3months later). Im not afraid to get hurt and am able to the girlfriend i always wanted to be with him. I ended up sending him a friendly email asking him hows he doing. Im worried because he was living with this girl but they broke up but i hope there not back together.


What do you think of all this?


Thanks!If this was your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend would you of done what I did? Do you think what I did was stupid?
you should talk to him face to face and tell him how you feel.


but FIRST. find out if he's still single!~





good luck (:If this was your Ex boyfriend/girlfriend would you of done what I did? Do you think what I did was stupid?
Go back to the guy and after all this time, maybe you two could start fooling around together and see where that goes, not bed him down at first, but rather see how it feels to be sexual with someone for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment