Friday, August 20, 2010

Boys - what can your ex girlfriend do to win you over?

what would make you want your ex girlfriend back? my boyfriend and i broke up a week ago and he still talks to me and texts me and stuff. i never ever start the conversations and some days for no reason at all he'll link me to a youtube video or something to get my attention. but how can i make him want me back? how can i make him jealous and regret breaking up with me?Boys - what can your ex girlfriend do to win you over?
maybe nothing.


erase my memory and not cheat on me for two years with like 5 different guys this time.Boys - what can your ex girlfriend do to win you over?
of my ex wanted me back she would have to get a massive tat of my name on her chest. If i were you i would find some guy that you like then post a picture with you having the word property of whoever on you're arm.
well if you don't mind foul play make it seem like his current girl friend is cheating on him then comfort him in his time of need.... however you might want to save that for your last resort
get down on him men love that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment