Monday, August 16, 2010

Have your ex girlfriend/boyfriend ever tried to come back to you???????

i want to hear your story , why did you break up?, how long did it take them to try to come back?, did you get back with them?, the reason i ask is i just went through a break up which quite frankly broke my heart, but when i tell people my story, they always say that she will try to come back, but to me at least at this point which it has been two months it seems the oppisiteHave your ex girlfriend/boyfriend ever tried to come back to you???????
My wife left me for another man three years ago and after a lot of persuasion on my part she came back after a few weeks. I thought we'd put it all behind us and for a while our relationship was stronger than before we split but last week she left me again - this time she is adamant there's no one else involved and that she just wants to leave as she is unhappy. I am starting to think that I am probably better off without her but it's difficult when there are kids involved. I hope everything works out for you my friend but if she decides that she does want to come back and it's what you really want you have to grasp the chance with both hands and remember to work at the relationship. That was my mistake - after a few months of being back together I allowed the relationship to slide right back to where it was previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment