Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my ex-boyfriend back?

my ex-boyfriend just broke up with me two days ago


by sending me a text message saying he wants to be single


then i found out that he cheated on me with another girl


that girl is his new girlfriend now


he always told me that he would love me and that im making me so happy blah...


oh yah and that he never wants to lose me or never wants to break up


well but he did.


now i want him back


ok not really


i want that he realizes that he made a huge mistake by breaking up with me


so i want him to want me back


that i can be like well you had your chance!


know what i want/mean??





thanks for your help!!





ps.we have been together for 3 weeks,we go to highschool but im 2 years olderHow to get my ex-boyfriend back?
You're better off forgetting about this loser and moving on, honestly. He's a two-faced liar who cheated on you and in due course he'll do the same to his new GF, too. People like that have no conscience and you'll only upset yourself with your attempts to try to get him back so you can reject him.





The revenge fantasy is a nice idea, but that's all it is, I'm afraid. Better by far that you move on and try to find a guy who genuinely cares about you.How to get my ex-boyfriend back?
Why give him so much attention after what he's done to you? That was an extreme slap in the face for you. First he couldn't even break up with you in person? He dumped you via text messages? And then didn't even tell you the truth? He broke up with you - thereby choosing the girl who he cheated on you with over you and you want to make him suffer by makin' him think you want him back? What has he done, thru-out this break up, to even give you one single clue that he'd actually care?


You won't succeed in this because he's picked who he wants. You're only goin' to make yourself look like a clingy idiot. Make him real sorry for what he's done - move on. Move on and show him what he's done hasn't effected you one way or another. Give him absolutely no justification whatsoever and then he'll realize what he lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment