Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my ex-boyfriend back?

I ask because I miss my ex-boyfriend and I wonder what I could do to get him back. In case this helps with your answer- he broke up with me because he felt like we were fighting too much. I am thin, pretty, educated, and was respectful to him. We fought over restaurants to go to and what social events to attend. He took these fights in a serious way though. He did not have his first girlfriend until 36 yrs old- me. I am in my late 20's. He just doesn't know that this type of squabbling is normal. Also, he forgets that I am younger and don't know as much as him. What do you think? How could I help him see that he is making too much of these fights?How do I get my ex-boyfriend back?
I hate to be hard as i really feel for you babe...But he IS your EX and you need to get over him. He obviously didn't like these squabbles, true every couple goes through it, but it is the severity and the amount you squabbled, as i never have a full on fight with my boyfriend, as i can guarantee i would finish it, because everyone can only take so much squab ling, my partner is older than me as well.


Pick yourself up and go and find someone that is worthy of you, even better spend sometime being single and enjoying yourself, the right person will come along when you least expect it, trust me i know. If you allow this obsession to carry on you will bring yourself down chasing a man that clearly has NO interest in you.


And you clearly could do better.





Hope this helpsHow do I get my ex-boyfriend back?
forget him move on
sounds like...


u can do better.
I think there is incompatibility there. There is a pattern already that MIGHT continue, forever. Good thing you split up to really test yourselves if both of you are truly for each other....of course that's until both of you will have to make compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment