Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get your ex back?

im a 14 year old girl and i want my ex back. his friend told me that my boyfriend wanted to break up with me and told me because my friends were anoying him and telling him i told them to come over there and yell at him WHICH I DIDNT.


Every day about 10 people went up to him and asked him stuff that i had no clue about it tell his friend told me about it.


i havnt talked to him sence his friend told me he wanted to break up.plus everyone keeps saying hes being mean to everyone latley. SO what should i do :( why do you think he didnt telll me this to my face?How to get your ex back?
HE DOESNT CARE FOR YOUHow to get your ex back?
that's an unmanly way to break up with someone. i think you should talk to him and even if he doesn't want to go back with you just straighten out any misunderstandings.
i think he is sacred and upset u should try talking to him alone and i also think your friends are very jealous people

No comments:

Post a Comment