Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get your ex boyfriend to love you again?

My boyfriend broke up with me on Christmas and I still Like him But he was kissing his new girlfriend and it made me so weird and now I like him again!!! I just want him back!! And he always hugs me and stuff!!!How do you get your ex boyfriend to love you again?
If he has a girlfriend stay away, girls who go after boys/ex's with girlfriends are disrespectful, wait till he breaks up with her but keep away, she is his girl right now, not you. Im sure if you were dating him you wouldnt want one of his ex's going after him, stay away and respect that girl.How do you get your ex boyfriend to love you again?
My BF left me just before last years valentines day but i got this http://getboyfriendback.lovez.it and we have been almost a year together and are happier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment