Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are some signs my ex boyfriend wants me back?

My ex is giving me mixed signals.. what are some signs he wants me back?





Guys: how would you act if you wanted your ex gf back?





He contacts me all the time, we hang out, I went to dinner with his parents, he makes plans to do things with me, we haven't slept together since the break up so I know it isn't sex.





Please don't lecture me on the repercussions of getting back together or how an ex is an ex for a reason.. I have heard this all before.





I just want opinions!!What are some signs my ex boyfriend wants me back?
I'd get in contact with her.


I'll simply come back from the dead.





Hints, same ol' flirt signs, and maybe give nostalgic memories about how fun the relationship was.





Personally, I would never do it, I think getting an ex back is.. kind of a sucker.





Best of Luck!


You know what to do best.What are some signs my ex boyfriend wants me back?
he wants sex
  • curly hair
  • pale skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment