Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do to get my ex boyfriend back?

Hi Everyone,





I don't know where to begin. My boyfriend broke up with me saturday night. He told me that i'm not what he's looking for in a girlfriend because he said he wants someone like himself who's independent. That really hurt me alot to hear him say that to me. I'm 26 yrs old... currently attending college to become a nurse. He's 31 yrs old and is a manager in a business. I don't get it... when we first started dating he knew i was going to school and working as well but that was not a problem for him at the time. I left my job in the summer because i wanted my main focus to be on my school work. He was happy that i decided to focus on getting my degree because he told me that he wants to get married and have kids soon. Now all of a sudden i'm not working and he's making it seem like i'm not independent. If you know me you would think other wise. I never ask him for a dime. I always do things for myself and don't rely on others because that's how i am. Then he said I'm living at home and he's looking for someone that lives by themselves and not with their parents. I don't get it if you knew this about me before you got with me why now all of s sudden it's a big problem. We've only been dating for 9 month and within those 9 months he broke up with me two times using the same reasons. Then he always calls me back because he misses me. I care about my boyfriend so much. I always tell him and show him how i feel about him but sometimes he distance himself from me and doesn't show me the affection i'm looking for all the time. He tells me that's how he is and he'll try to change that... but he never works on it. I do so much for him to show him that i care about him. When we first started dating I used to text him all the time and he used to text me right back...now he be taking hours to text me back. I know it doesnt take but a second to text back your girlfriend cmon. I know his job can sometimes be busy but when you do have a moment text me. I always response to him when he text me or calls me. I just expected the same, but he's not meeting me half way. Now get this... saturday he called me early in the morning but i was sleeping but i woke up 10 minutes after he called me. I told him i sorry that i missed his call because i was sleeping. He said it's ok and go back to sleep and when you wake up later give me a call. I agreed and went back to sleep. When i woke up i called him and he didn't answer. So i called him 30 minutes later still no answer. I thought to myself what was the point of you telling me to call you if you was not going to answer your phone. He told me thursday that he would be hanging out with a group of friends from out of town on friday. He didn't tell me that he would be hanging out with them on saturday as well. So i waited until it was 7 pm to give him a call and he still didn't answer my phone call....so i decide to send him a text. I said to him '; whatever you are doing i hope you having fun doing it';. Can you believe he answered me right away saying that he's showing his friends around NY because they don't know nothing about NY. I don't have no problem with that but at least pick up the phone and call me or a simple text would have been nice seeing how i haven't heard from you since we spoke in the morning. I texted him telling him that i wanted to talk to him and he insisted that he couldn't speak because he was in a crowded area. I told him that i needed to tell him how i felt about the things that's been going on between us. He called me 15 minutes later because he thought i was upset in the textes i was sending him. I was not mad i just wanted to speak to him and let him know what's been bothering me. He thought i was going to break up with him so after i started to express myself to him to he said this relationship is not working out for him. He said to me that I'm not his child, and i'm not what he's looking for because he's looking for someone who's independent. If you felt like that about me why wait to tell me when we break up. Friday night we was perfectly fine and now i'm not what he's looking for. He told me this time he means it and he only wants to be my friend. What should i do? He broke up with me before and said the same things but then we worked everything out. Does he really mean it or is he just upset at me. I think he feels like i only see the negative in him...which is not true. I always tell him thank you for all the things he's done for me. I told him i cared about him and he said he cares about me too but a relationship can't only be about caring for one another. He said we are in different places in our lives and it's not working out. He said this before to me but we got back together. I called him on sunday to try to work things out but he didn't want to hear it. I'm stronger today and have't call him. I need some help. What should i do? I care about him so much and want to be back with him. It's hurts. Help!!!!!





I want to hear Girls and Guys thWhat should I do to get my ex boyfriend back?
I am in my last semester of Fashion School and I know 1st hand that it becomes almost impossible to maintain a fulltime job and classes. When are u graduating? maybe he feels intimidated by the fact that you will be earning a healthy salary or some other chick may have his and gassed. Maybe he met a gurl that has her own apt house etc. and now he is comparing you to her. Guys are random and u never know with them. But focus on school I know its hard im going through a similar situation. But im sure you dont have kids n such so keep up ur studies and enjoy nights out with the girls. If you can dont call or text him for a week....i know that seems impossible but u will see how much he cares....maybe he just needs some time aloneWhat should I do to get my ex boyfriend back?
When he says he needs someone who is independent, I think he means EMOTIONALLY independent. You sound like you're constantly on his *** about texting and calling, and honestly sweetie, men don't like clingy girls. It's okay to send a text every so often, like ';I miss you'; but don't CLING!

Report Abuse



to be honest it isnt right to get anyone back just forget him
Im Sorry to say but it kinda sounds like he might be intrested in someone else .. and those times when you guys got back together , I think he just didnt want to hurt you .. I think you should go out and hang out with your friend or other guys ,and you wont be thinking about him that much .. and preety soon the hurt will go away

No comments:

Post a Comment