Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get over your ex boyfriend?

i love my ex soo much! it hurts and i just wish the pain will go away and i could get over him. but i love him like crazy. i wish that me and him lasted longer he was my best friend and boyfriend. i loved him up to the point where it hurts. i mean he broke up with me because ';we werent connecting'; but really it was because i was too emotional and i complained to much. because he told my friends that. and he broke up with me on december 2 on the phone. me and him went out for 7 months and hung out alot. i miss him and i wish knew what to do to get him back. i mean i did the most romantic stuff in our relashinship. it was like a freggen love story. someone please help me on how to win him back. or should i just wait till he comes or give him signs i dont hate him for what he did. PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.How to get over your ex boyfriend?
I got dumped a month ago... so I can relate. My bf and I broke up on the phone, too, and I haven't communicated with him since. I wish we could be back together... I just don't know if there's a way. I'm going to just be patient and hope I feel better soon. C'est la vie!
  • myspace icons
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment