Friday, August 20, 2010

What if your ex-boyfriend 'I want to talk to you'?

Me and my ex-boyfriend was talking on the phone saying that he really wants to talk to me.


But i really don't want to talk to him bcuz he broke me heart so many times we dated and i really don't knw what to do about this i do want to get back with him but then i say i don' t want to


I NEED HELP


SHOULD I DATE HIM AGIAN


AND HOW MANY TIMES HE BROKE MY HEART SEEN WE DATED I DON'T KNW IF I CAN STAND IT


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!What if your ex-boyfriend 'I want to talk to you'?
if you are going to be unhappy dating him then dont go out with him. also only go out with him if you really like him not because you guys dated before or he likes you.


if you really like him and you will be happy dating him and are willing to go through the ups and downs of yalls relationship then go out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment