Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you do if your sister was going out with your ex-boyfriend?

My and my boyfriend of ten months just broke up a couple of months ago. I dumped him cuz my sister was crying every time she saw us together, and nothins more important then family, right? Anyway, I wasn't quite over him, but I wasn't showing anything, so they couldn't have known I was still hurting. I just heard that they are going out. I pretended to be happy for them, but really I am writhing inside. How could she do this? I kinda think it's my fault for not showing any emotion and for her not knowing she hurt me, but there is this. I talk about him all the time, so she could have guessed. I send him funny emails when I get them, and SHE IS MY SISTER. I never would have done this to her, and I know she is not me, but couldn't she see I was really hurt? I know I was somewhat insensitive when we were going out, but I did something about it. Maybe she is just trying to get me back? I don't know how to react, or what to do. Oh, yah. She is 13. He is 17.What would you do if your sister was going out with your ex-boyfriend?
First of all, why is your sister dating at 13? Why would your parents allow her to date someone that much older than she is?





Secondly, I don't agree with this situation and feel it is totally wrong. I am the youngest of 6. I have four sisters and my parents (mom especially) raised us to not become involved with anyone our siblings, relatives or friends used to be involved with because there are too many men out there to risk losing your family over. However, your sister, who is still a child doesn't seem to understand this concept.





It sounds as though it doesn't matter if you let them know you still cared or not, they would still have gone out. But ask yourself, do you really want someone who would become involved with your sister, let alone your little child sister. If he didn't have enough respect for you and how you may feel, then chica he's not worth crying any tears over or any heart break over.





Now your sister will always be your sister. I feel that you should talk to her and tell her how betrayed you feel. How would she feel if you did that to her? Somehow, your parents need to make her understand the value of family.What would you do if your sister was going out with your ex-boyfriend?
my sister was fixed up with my ex-husband, and some years later my mother ';dated'; another of my ex-husbands, He wasn't into it and when I told him others thought they were dating, he stopped going around her. neither of these bothered me, I was gone and didn't plan to go back to either of them.
Aw hell 2 tha naw, i would've been pissed the f*ck off. If my 14 year-old sis was f*ckin around wit my 17-year-old guy I'd b mad. Whoeva said the thing about revenge girl u betta do that cuz i'd trick on her *** 2
maybe u guys could have a 3some?
Wow!





It's hard to think of what I would do, because I can't even imagine this scenario!
I can't believe you let her get away with that!! Yes, family is important which is exactly why SHE should have gotten over it and moved on to someone else. Sweet Jesus. She got you good. Time for payback!
Let them be, they wouldn't have done it unless there was something special between them, be happy its her and not someone you hate
i would get a big nice weapon and knock the sh*t out of her that is yo sis!
Where are your parents???? No 13 year old girl should be going out with a 17 year old boy! Do you really think he is going to be serious about her? How old are you???
I would put hair dye in her shampoo.


He's a sleaze and should get a knee to the groin.
You just said you broke up. There must have been a reason why you broke up, or many reasons. It does not hurt you for your sister to date him. It's over for you, so stop obsessing. If this guy was important to you, you should have stayed with him!
believe me, their relationship wouldn't last too long!She is too young!You will see:)
So, wait a year or so and get even when he is of age anddating a minor...





In any other case, I would say...you broke up with him, you and he have nothing to owe each other.
Pull rank on your sister...
wow uuummm...tell ur sis off
You broke up with him because of her and now that they are going out you are upset, hey the guy is not complaining, he is the jerk here what is wrong with him?.
well.. if she is 13 and he is 17 there is a big problem .. bc not to get you worry but some teens when they hit around 17 like to well you know (boy+girl=-----%26gt; to the v ) and i am not saying that she is oing that but just to let you now..... and when you where going out and she started to cry tell her she really needs to just get over it bc she is way to young for him and i would be mad at him for going with someone so young and i am also not saying you should just walk away from him but tell him that he made sa qrong choice by going with her younger sister bc not only is she family but she is to young !! i think i have made my point
well if he got with her maybe hes not the guy that you wana be with i mean think about it 10 months then he with your sister same he cant be the guy that will make you happy if he did this also your sister maybe had a crush on him and once she got the oportunity she went for it im sorry your sis did this to u if it was me i would let them know how im feeling at least tell her. Because guys come and go and family is always family.
You chicks are crazy! Why would you two date the same guy your sisters for goodness sake you both need to dump him now especially your sister that is 13 why is she dating a seventeen year old. She should be grounded until she is 18 for that.
i think you need to bit%26amp;^ slap your little whor3 of a sister! and then turn around and do the same to him!
I'd be so madd, you didn't find out from her? That's even worse. Tell her how you feel, if that doesn't work tell your parents that she's going out with a guy 4 years older than her! REVENGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment