Friday, August 20, 2010

I want my ex boyfriend back, I broke up with him over a voice message?

I have been dating my ex boyfriend for the past 5months, I am cancer he is Pisces, He is a great guy except his moods and sometimes don't care attitude. I sometimes do things trying to get his attention, like calling him while I am out clubbing, or telling him random things about guys who are interested in me (I know it's immature), since he never show any emotions at times . So recently I started noticing that I was the one initiating anything in the relationship, from calling to texting and arranging when we are going to see each other, so last week I sent him a text in the afternoon, asking to see him, he ignored me, I tried calling him later on in the day, he still ignored me, so I called him at night and dumped him, I left him a voice message since he didnt pick up. A whole week went by and no word from him, I was hurt by this and called him last night just so we can talk and maybe break up officially, but he didnt pick up, the problem is, I miss him sooo badly, it hurts, I even sent him a text telling him how much I miss him, and he is still ignoring me. My friend said I should give him time, he will call when he wants to, also I was thinking maybe I should move on, but how do I move on when we didnt break up officially? And if I try to get him back, what should I say?





all your advice is welcome. Thanks.I want my ex boyfriend back, I broke up with him over a voice message?
Well, from what I've read so far, I think you should have broken up with him and I will tell you why.





You've just told me about 5 different instances of where you are trying to get his attention and he seems to pay no mind to you at all. I don't really think its the seperation that hurts as much as the feeling that he does not seem to pay attention to you, hence why you act out by taking first small measures like calling him while you are out, to more dramatic measures like telling him how many guys have been hitting on you.





At the same time he may not be getting the point that you want his attention, more like she-doesnt-really-care-about-me anyway. So telling him later how much you miss him may be too little too late.





However, I must say this, staying with a guy like that, who seems to not pay attention to you, in my view, is not healthy for you. You seem like a person who wants to be loved in return as actively as you are, though there are is possibility that you are emotionally masochistic, but I really hope not.





At any rate, try seeing other people for awhile, people who care for you as much as you want to be cared for.





By the way, horoscopes are silly, there's no proof whatsoever that that kind of stuff is true, its left specific yet vague so that its open to interpretation, and you shouldn't let something like that dictate the people you choose to date.I want my ex boyfriend back, I broke up with him over a voice message?
he did not want to contact u. why don't u understand this, all d time u calling him . he is not responding .Why u wasting ur time with a guy u don't Even care abt u , u deserve a better guy.stop wasting ur time .. n move on..u seems to be a very interesting girl..see sm sweet guy..


best of luck
Say nothing and move on why do you want to be around someone who pays no attention to you. What in the hell is going on in today's society?
When was the last time you saw him in person? That's the best way to either officially break up, or make up.


That is very odd behavior.. maybe he is in danger, or his cell broke.
Maybe something more important than your relationship is going on in his life and he doesn't have time or care enough to text/call you back right away.
i think if he is ignoring u he probs doesnt really care to much about wat happened. either that or he is dead. just give it a bit more time and if he doesnt talk to u in the next week just move on
blame it on hormones or your period duu btw over the phone. that was colder than the atlantic. how could you!!!!! %26gt;=(
Oh my ...lovely. He will not take you back, why should he? You basically screwed up and you have to move on...he probably has.
Don't waste you time! He is Clearly not the least bit interested in you Whatsoever!!
seems like he was over it.
try to get related with him and tell him sorry for what happened and tell that u miss him a lot.......
yea, give him time. but i know how hard that could be. go to his house and TALK TO HIM IN PERSON!!
Is that the kind of boyfriend you want? One that just doesn't give you the time of day? If you have to do things to get some attention from him, then I don't think he cares. If he doesn't show emotions towards you, he must not be as deep in the relationship as you. I'm sorry girl, but you deserve a man that cares about you the way you are willing to care for them. Every woman does.
  • myspace icons
  • pale skin
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drobehiinegbedionspellhome101@outlook.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL
    ADDRESS IS: drobehiinegbedionspellhome101@outlook.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM

    Post a Comment