Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get over your ex boyfriend fast?

I was the one to break up with him. Now, he has a new girlfriend and he's shoving her in my face. He also asked if I knew of any girls that liked him because he might like them back. I got it in my head that he's not that into his new girlfriend. Now, I'm thinking that I love him again. Help I need to stop loving this guy!!! I hate to feel love. It's just not me and it goes against my personal beleif of single being happiness.How to get over your ex boyfriend fast?
Hes doing it to make you jealous and get you back. **** him go date someone new and tell him nah no girls liked you they said you were too _____ add something in the blank!How to get over your ex boyfriend fast?
Sounds to me like you didn't want him; but that you also didn't want anyone else to have him. And maybe you like the chase more than the catch.





Stay off his 'face' page and move on with your life.
Amnesia would help

No comments:

Post a Comment