Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it usual for a girl/guy to get back with their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend? How often does this really happen?

I have just heard stories from friends of friends that their significant other got back with their ex surprisingly. I just wanted to know how often have you heard this happening and what the reasons for it are. Thanks for your help.Is it usual for a girl/guy to get back with their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend? How often does this really happen?
it can happen trust me...i have gotten into huge fights but there is always a way back.. depends on how you play youre cards.. but anyone can get back with thier ex not matter why you broke up..





the bad thing is it might not work out again..but you can always get back with that personIs it usual for a girl/guy to get back with their ex-boyfriend/girlfriend? How often does this really happen?
I have considered going back with a couple of my exes in the past only because I still had some feelings for them or I missed being around them. But then I realized we could just be friends, so I never ended up going back with them. Either way, pretty much girls go back with guys because they still have feelings for them OR because they miss the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment